Proline 1972 Chevy C-10 Tough-Color (Stone Gray) Body Stampede & Granite PR3251-14
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
This is the 1972 Chevy® C10™ Tough-Color (Stone Gray) Body for the Stampede® and Granite™. There's nothing like a classic truck! Maybe that's why most American's have such awe for classics, or maybe it's because of their simplicity. Whatever that case may be, you love them and are reminded of a different time. Pro-Line welcomes you back to a blast from the past with the release of the 1972 Chevy® C10™ made from Pro-Line's new Tough-Color Stone Gray material!
Pro-Line's classic car enthusiasts captured the overall essence of the C10™ and is now available for your Stampede® and Granite™. Complete with detailed stock and custom grilles, headlights, taillights, and that overall distinct C10™ look. The Tough-Color polycarbonate is made from gray material, so you never have to worry about paint peeling or chipping off. Realistic window stickers are also included!
When you're looking to relive a classic time in automotive history, then check out Pro-Line's new 1972 Chevy® C10™ pick-up in Tough-Color Stone Gray material!
- Licensed 1972 Chevy® C-10™ body for Stampede® and Granite™ trucks
- Old-School Looks with Classic 70’s Body Lines
- Made from Tough-Colour Polycarbonate
- No Paint to Chip Off or Peel!
Three Steps to Bash Ready
- 1.) Remove protective outer film
- 2.) Sticker your body with headlight, taillight, and window decals (included)
- 3.) Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 1972 Chevy® C-10™ Tough-Colour Gray Body
- Detailed Headlight, Taillight and Window Decal Sheet
- Stampede® Electric
- Stampede® Nitro
- Stampede® 4x4
- ECX® Barrage®
- ARRMA® Granite (short wheelbase only)
- Length: 14.4" (365mm)
- Width: 5.9" (149mm)
- Height: 4.1" (105mm)
- Wheelbase: 9.1" (232mm)