Tamiya Nissan R35 GTR TT-02D 1/10th Scale Drift Spec RC Car Kit 58623
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
Take a Legend Out for a Drift!
The GT-R supercar was unleashed on the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, dual clutch transmission, independent transaxle 4WD and more, it was designed to be a supercar ready to be driven any time, anywhere and by anyone, and featured regular annual performance-boosting design tweaks. This R/C model assembly kit recreates the car as a drift spec model on the TT-02D chassis, which comes with drift-specific parts.
Adaptable & Balanced TT-02 Chassis Drift Version
Enjoy the thrill of drifting with this specially tuned drift spec version of the TT-02 chassis. The chassis features drift-specific parts such as 24mm width drift tires (fitted to stylish matte-finish metal-plated wheels), and CVA shock units on the 4-wheel double wishbone suspension. Full ball bearings, an aluminium motor heat sink, and a sport-tuned motor come as standard. Of course, the chassis retains the original TT-02's excellent drivability, ease of maintenance, and adaptability.
- Length: 444mm, Width: 187mm, Height: 130mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 24/63mm
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear CVA Oil Shocks
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion)
- Type 540 Sport-Tuned Motor
- Full Ball Bearings
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
- PS paint
- Tools to assemble