HPI Vorza Flux 1/8th Scale RC Buggy RTR 101850
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT AND MAKE HUGE, RECORD-SETTING JUMPS
With the World Championship-winning HB D8 buggy as its foundation, the Vorza takes the race-winning design of the D8 and mixes it up with HPI Flux HP tech from the Savage Flux HP to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to run (RTR) buggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any buggy track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends! The Vorza has everything that backyard bashers and racers want! The Vorza Flux HP is our FASTEST buggy, able to reach speeds over 60 mph*! Can you imagine an electric buggy going that fast? The Flux ELC-6S speed controller takes 2 batteries, allowing you to fit in up to 6S of LiPo power for utterly insane top speeds and mind-boggling take-off power!
The RTR Vorza Flux HP chassis features a wide range of excellent features, making it suitable for serious bashing AND racing! An esteemed race-winning heritage, amazingly powerful motor and speed controller combination and stupendous raw speed and power are just the beginnings of the Vorza Flux HP story! With many parts taken directly from the World Champion HB D8 racing buggy, the Vorza is ready to hit the track any time, any place! With World Champion DNA from the HB D8, you get complete adjustability in the suspension and even a tuneable drivetrain, if you want to experiment to tune your Vorza Flux HP for fast lap times.
Loaded with high-strength standard parts, World Championship-winning reliability and toughness and a monstrous amount of power and speed, the Vorza Flux HP is the ideal high speed, big air buggy for serious bashers!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale electric-powered rallycross buggy
- Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux Tork 2200 brushless motor
- HPI ELC-6s speedo with fan and 6S LiPo capability!
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- High torque HPI SF-50 metal gear steering servo
- 7075S aluminium 4mm thick chassis
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- Aluminium heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Front, centre and rear fluid-filled differentials
- Spiral-cut bevel gears is the strongest design with best balance of efficiency
- Suspension based on World Champion HB D8 buggy
- Aluminium shock towers with multiple shock positions
- 16mm Big bore oil-filled aluminium threaded shocks for confident control
- Long suspension arms give stability and balance
- Sway bars front and rear give confidence while cornering
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune handling
- Adjustable toe-in for suspension fine-tuning
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and extra strong
- HB/HPI Proto all-terrain tires work great on any surface
- Fantastic-looking V7 black wheels
- Durable black nylon wing for high downforce
- Fits all HB suspension options for HB D8
Required to Run
- 2 matching Battery Packs with Deans Plugs - HPI Plazma Li-Po batteries recommended!
- Battery Charger - #101974 HPI Reactor 500 Charger recommended!
- Note: the battery packs required for the Vorza Flux HP are two NiMH (up to 8-cell 'flat' type packs) or two identical high-quality LiPo batteries with at least 4000mAh capacity and 25C discharge rate.