Tamiya TA-02 Opel Calibra V6 Electric On Road 1/10 RC Car Kit 47461
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
This is a R/C recreation of the Opel Calibra V6 that took part in the 1994 running of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft (DTM) series. Entered by Joest Racing, the car was powered by a 2.5-liter V6 engine and piloted among others by former Formula One champion Keke Rosberg. The Limited-Edition kit is an exact re-release of the original as it appeared in the mid-1990’s.
The proven TA02 bath-tub chassis provides shaft-driven 4WD. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil dampers. Enclosed front and rear gear cases have built-in diff gears, with a ball differential in the rear.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448mm, width: 185mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase: 260mm.
• Polycarbonate body, with separate parts recreating the side mirrors, wiper arms and rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TA02 chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame.
• Openable gearboxes house a front 3-bevel gear differential and rear ball differential.
• The TA02 features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and CVA shock-dampers for smooth, responsive handling.
• White mesh type wheels are paired with slick tires.
• Included in the kit are two big sticker sheets to recreate the various sponsors and other markings, plus masking stickers for use in the paint process.
• Includes 540-brushed type motor.
• Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger, and Tamiya PS polycarbonate paint for the body. NOTE: Battery pack must have the round stick pack form factor. Square shaped Li-Ion batteries do not fit the battery compartment.