Tamiya 58599 Raybrig NSX Concept-GT TT-02 On-Road RC Kit 4WD
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
In the Middle of the Action!
This R/C model assembly kit recreates the NSX Concept-GT, a car run by Team Kunimitsu in the GT500 class of the Japanese 2014 Super GT race series. The polycarbonate body expertly recreates the low-nosed form of the car, with complex front and rear end shapes, while separate parts recreate the unique side mirrors. Stickers are included to realistically depict markings, logos, front grille and even lights. The model is based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis, which is fitted with black 10-spoke wheels and racing slick tires.
- Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
- The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- Length: 475mm
- Width: 188mm
- Height: 123mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinions)
- Type 540 Motor
Required Items (Not Included)
- Steering servo
The Raybrig NSX Concept-GT is a racing car that was developed to race in the 2014 Japanese Super GT Series, and features a 1.6-liter turbocharged direct injection engine with anti-lag, plus a mid-ship layout that optimizes distribution of the car's weight, particularly taking into account its unique hybrid system.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.