Tamiya M-07 Concept Electric 1/10 On Road RC Car Kit 58647
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
This high-performance front-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with lower deck and upper frame sections. It offers responsive drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential, which can be removed from the underside with minimal disassembly. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 225mm (M) or 239mm (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
- Monocoque frame chassis (with detachable lower section)
- Long suspension arms
- CVA oil dampers
- Full ball bearings
- Gear differential unit
- Universal drive shafts
- Hi-torque servo saver
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm, width: 164mm.
- The core of the chassis is a 1-piece monocoque with integrated upper frame elements similar to the TA-07 Pro. It is designed to offer excellent rigidity with easy maintenance.
- Choose between 2 different wheelbases (M: 225mm, L: 239mm), simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
- Newly designed front and rear suspension use long arms for ideal leverage ratio, in tandem with long steering linkage components. Rear toe can be adjusted simply using spacers.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil shocks.
- The TA06 oil-filled gear differential is used to drive the M-07. It is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
- Compatible with standard IFMAR (Li-Po cell-type) regulation square-shaped battery packs.
- Compatible with Low-Profile servos.
- The chassis was designed with easy access to the stabilizers (sold separately) for quick, precise adjustments vital at the racetrack.
- Body mounts have a new reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
- The chassis gives its driver excellent “feedback,” allowing you to judge with clarity how your setup changes have impact.