Tamiya GF-01CB Comical Hotshot 4WD 1/10 Electric Off Road RC Buggy Kit 58685
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
This R/C model assembly kit creates a 4WD buggy, with a lightweight and durable stylized polycarbonate version of the legendary Hot Shot body. The reimagined comical body comes pre-painted in red and all that is needed is the application of the included stickers, and voila! A new, Comical Hot Shot which pays homage to Tamiya’s classic 1985 Hot Shot kit! The GF-01CB chassis in which the body sits on top of is a gear-driven unit that provides a thrilling drive and super wheelies when you jam on the throttle.
GF-01: Seriously Stable 4WD
This gear-driven 4WD chassis is based around a lightweight and tough monocoque frame, with power provided by the centrally-positioned motor. Sealed gearboxes protect from dust and debris and are integrated into the frame, while the built-in differential gears provide smooth cornering. This is reinforced by 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers and a two-piece tie rod steering setup with the servo on the left for excellent response. Two-piece wheels are joined by ST block bubble tires, and WR-02 or GF-01 Hop-Up Option parts are available to hop-up your model.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Includes a lightweight and durable stylized polycarbonate version of the Hotshot body and wing, developed specially for this model. The body is pre-painted in PS-2 Red. Stickers based upon the 2007 re-issue Hotshot are included for decoration.
- Stylish bumper and muffler parts are included, as well as dedicated side guard components.
- Separately sold 5mm LEDs can be used to light up the model. Light pods are included.
- ST block bubble tires have stepped block patterns (width/diameter: front 45/99mm, rear 55/99mm).
- The GF-01CB chassis offers efficient gear-driven 4-wheel drive.
- ABS two-part wheels have red and white spoke parts.
- CVA Super Mini oil dampers moulded in red ensure your ride has superior cushioning.
- A rear wheelie bar lets you perform thrilling wheelies by slamming on the throttle.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.