Tamiya Ford Escort Mk.II Rally Painted Body MF-01X 4wd RC Car Kit 58687
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
Drive an Icon!
The iconic Escort was manufactured between 1968 and 2004 by Ford Europe. The Mk.II was produced from 1975 to 1980, a front-engine, rear-wheel drive car with a classic boxy body. The RS1800 was fitted with a high performance DOHC 4-cylinder engine and became the base for a successful works team rally car that secured Manufacturers' and Drivers' championships in 1979. Now, this rally legend is recreated in an R/C model assembly kit, with a polycarbonate body accurately capturing the ageless style. Based upon the versatile MF-01X chassis, it will provide plenty of fun on both road and dirt surfaces.
MF-01X - Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Off-road capable M-05Ra chassis uprights and hub carriers are also included, and 8-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 414mm, wheelbase: 239mm (L).
- Polycarbonate body pre-painted in White.
- Separately molded plastic components are included to recreate bumper, side mirrors and fog lamps.
- Polycarbonate front and rear light cases are compatible with separately sold Tamiya 5mm LEDs.
- Stickers are included to recreate blue livery sections, sponsor logos and more.
- The MF-01X is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Power from the rear mounted motor is transmitted by gear differential to the rear wheels, and via a propeller shaft to the front. The chassis can be converted to S and M wheelbases with separately sold propeller shafts.
- A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
- Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor included
- Transmitter & receiver
- Steering servo
- Battery and compatible charger
- Tools to assemble