Vanquish VRD Stance RTR RC Competition Rock Crawler 4x4 1/10 Silver VPS09009B
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
The Vanquish Products VRD Stance RTR is a highly competitive, predictable and versatile performance platform. The heart of the VRD Stance RTR are the stamped aluminum frame rails mated to the 6 degree flat skid plate and VFD transmission. The molded chassis components and skid plate place the VFD transmission as low as possible into the VRD chassis. The front F10 Portal axle is equipped with a servo on axle and 4-link. Front and rear axles include weighted brass tube inserts in addition to the front alloy knuckle weights to keep the center of gravity as low as possible, translating to a high performance driving experience. The Red compound VXT2 tires are supported by 4.75" VTS Stance Dual Stage foams. The Lexan Stance body is competition inspired with its short overhangs and pinched design for maximum tire clearance.
- Stamped Aluminum Frame Rails - 6 degree flat skid plate
- Stance Pre-Painted Lexan Body
- 24% Overdrive
- F10 Portal Axles
- Brass weight tubes in axles
- Alloy heavy portal knuckle weights
- Front Axle Overdrive Portal gears
- Rear Axle Standard Portal Gears
- Full Metal Gear Drivetrain
- Chromoly Universal axle shafts
- Incision S8E Shocks
- Stainless Steel Links with Bent rear links
- Incision M4 Rod Ends
- Stamped Aluminum Rock Sliders
- Adjustable multi point body mounting system
- VT-1 Digital 4 Channel Transmitter provides industry leading features and tuning capabilities in an RTR. 15 model memory, multi-channel end point and rate adjustment, digital screen and multi-position switches for the 3rd and 4th channel.
- VE-1 ESC is 3S LiPo capable and includes a strong BEC to power servo functions. The built-in jumpers can be moved to adjust LiPo cut-off and drag brake strength. Factory tuned for your VRD Stance RTR. The VE-1 ESC is our version of the Hobbywing 1060, one of the most trusted RTR ESC’s on the market.
- VM-1 35T Brushed motor is a closed endbell design tuned for the VRD Stance RTR to provide trail torque with plenty of speed to conquer the roughest terrain with confidence.
- VS-1 Metal Gear Servo tackles the steering duty on the VRD Stance RTR with 200oz-in of torque. Ready for all elements the VS-1 Servo is water resistant and durable with its metal gears and 25T output spline for industry standard servo horns.
- 1/10th Scale
- Front Axle Ratio 5.25:1
- Rear Axle Ratio 6.25:1
- Pinion 15T 32P
- Spur 56T 32P
- Overall Width Hex to Hex - 200mm (7.87”)
- Wheelbase - 322mm (12.67”)
- Overall Front Ratio 57.8:1
- Overall Rear Ratio 73.4:1
- Final Overdrive 24%
- 7.4v LiPo Battery (35mm x 35mm x 100mm Maximum)
- Battery Charger
- 4x AA 1.5v Battery