Hobbywing 10BL120 Quicrun Brushless Sensored 120A ESC 30125000
Couldn't load pickup availability
Need some help? call us! ph: 07 3265 4547
The 10BL120 is specially designed for beginners and intermediate modelers; it not only carries forward the outstanding quality of HOBBYWING products but simplifies the operation.
Compact Design & SD/SL Dual Mode Supported
With the compact design, it's applicable to various chassis. With the Dual (Sensored/Sensorless) Drive Mode, it's compatible with different motors and brings racers two different control feel.
High Reliability & Durability
Reliable hardware combined with advanced software technology allows the QUICRUN 10BL120-SD to not only provide high power output but also overload protection of the ESC circuit.
Efficient Cooling System
Hobbywing patented heat-conductive copper bar cover on the power board of the QUICRUN 10BL120-SD, which can efficiently and effectively transfer heat to the integrated CNC machined billet aluminium heat sink housing, combined with high-performance cooling fan can keep your ESC as cool as possible.
Single-button Programming & Factory Reset
The SET button on the ESC allows the user to easily program or factory reset the ESC with ease.
This ESC is designed for practice and daily training of 1/10th, 1/12th scale touring cars, buggies, and F1.
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Core competition program for excellent control feel and multiple programmable items.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
- Scale - 1/10th
- Brushless: Sensored/Sensorless
- Current - 120A
- 2-3S Lipo/5-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC - 6A
- No Connectors Included
- Fan Size - 25x25x10
- Voltage Range - 5-8.4v
- Programmed by set button and LED Program Box.
- Unit size - 33x28x31.5mm
- Weight 105g with wires
Max motor turn rating
- 2S Touring Cars 4.5T
- 2S Buggies 5.5T
- 3s Touring Cars 10.5T
- 3s Buggies 13.5T
*For maximum reliability we do not recommend running this ESC on 3S LiPo. Not suitable for drag racing or high load applications.